Save the date for Touch-A-Truck, get back in a routine with new fitness classes, or take a Quick & Easy Meals class to conquer those busy nights ahead!
- MUSIC IN THE GROVE – Thur, Aug 29: Natty Nation - Located at Dublin Park from 6:00-7:30 pm
- SAVE THE DATE: Touch-A-Truck! – New event this year on Sat, October 5th from 10am-12pm at Cottage Grove Elementary Parking Lot. FREE interactive family event to see, touch and safely explore your favorite big rigs!!
- Culvers Share Day for Miracle League – Sun, Sept 8 from 2:00-8:00 p.m. 10% of the profits go to the Miracle League. Looking for volunteers to deliver meals to tables. Please contact Bill Schultz if you’re interested in helping at 608-575-7580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 6-Wk Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr. and begin week of Sept 16. Please register by Sept 13 for all classes.
- Morning Classes
- P90X on M/W/F 5:25-6:25 am (9/16-10/25)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (9/17-10/24)
- Power Up on T/Th from 8:15-9:00 am (9/17-10/24)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (9/21-10/24)
- Afternoon Classes
- Pilates/Barre on T/Th from 12:00-12:45 pm (9/17-10/24)
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on M/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (9/16-10/25)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (9/16-10/23)
- Small Group Training on Mondays from 6:15-7:15 pm (9/16-10/21)
- Tabata from 6:00-6:30 pm (9/17-10/22)
- Yoga Flow Wed on Wednesdays from 6:15-7:00 pm (9/18-10/23)
- Yoga Flow Thur on Thursdays from 5:30-6:15 pm (9/19-10/24)
- Strength Intervals Tue on Tuesdays from 5:00-5:45 pm (9/17-10/22)
- Strength Intervals Thur on Thursdays from 6:30-7:15 pm (9/19-10/24)
- Morning Classes
- Everyday Efficiency with Windows Computer Class: Mon, Sept 9 from 6:00-8:00 pm. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. Computers will be provided. $30. Learn tips that will have you wondering how you ever managed Windows before! Registration deadline is Sept 2.
- Quick & Easy Meals: Thurs, Sept 12 at 6:00-8:00 pm. Located at 4548 Falcon Ct; Cook’s Kitchen. Conquer those busy nights with this class! $40; includes all materials. Registration deadline is Sept 5.
- Adult Golf Lessons at The Oaks Golf Course:
- Women & Wine
- Sundays, 9/15-10/13 at 4:30-5:15 pm $165
- Wednesdays, 9/18-10/16 at 4:30-5:15 pm $165
- Co-Ed Beginner
- Mondays, 9/16-10/14 at 4:30-5:15 pm $100
- Tuesdays, 9/17-10/15 at 5:30-6:15 pm $100
- Co-ed Intermediate
- Mondays, 9/16-10/14 at 5:30-6:15 pm $100
- Tuesdays, 9/17-10/15 at 4:30-5:15 pm $100
- Women & Wine
- Stepping on Falls Prevention: Ages 60+ Tuesdays, 9/17-10/29 at 1:00-3:00 pm. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. $35. Are you afraid of falling? Do you know someone who is afraid of falling? Studies show that graduates of this program reduce falls by 31%. Registration deadline is Sept 12.
- Microsoft Excel 101: Mondays, 9/23-10/7 at 6:00-7:30 pm Located at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. $68/3 Wks. Registration deadline is Sept 16.
- Paint & Sip “Country Scarecrow”: Thurs, Oct 3 at 6:00-8:30 pm. Located at Door Creek Golf Course. Step-by-step instructions – create for yourself or give as a gift! $35. Registration deadline is Sept 26.
- Start Smart Soccer: Saturdays, 9/7-10/12 at 9:45-10:30 am. Located at Community Park. Ages 3-5 with parent/guardian. $50 Village Resident; $70 Non-Resident. Registration deadline is Sept 1.
- Junior Golf Clinics at The Oaks Golf Course:
- Ages 6-10: Sundays, 9/15-10/6 at 12:00-12:45 pm $85
- Ages 11-16: Sundays, 9/15-10/6 at 1:00-1:45 pm $85
- Sew Your Own Drawstring Backpack: Thurs, Oct 3 & 10 at 5:30-7:30 pm. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. Grades 3-6. $30; includes all materials. Required Equipment: Good condition sewing machine. Registration deadline is Sept 16.
- Afterschool Glass Fusing: Wednesdays, Oct 9-23 at 3:30-4:30 pm. Located at Glacial Drumlin Cafeteria. Grades 5-8. $35; includes all materials. Registration deadline is Oct 2.
To register for programs online, click HERE.
Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.