Many family events to enjoy this summer including camping, splashing around at a discounted Dell’s attraction, watching the packers at Lambeau Field during family night and much more!
- Outdoor Family Campout – Saturday, Aug 10-Sunday, Aug 11 (check-in at 4:30 pm and check-out at 10:00 am) Pack up your family and your tent and camp out in our backyard at Community Park! Max: 20 families.
- SUMMER DISCOUNTED TICKETS! – Get your summer discounted tickets at 210 Progress Dr. Cash/check only. Tickets include: Jet Boat Adventure, Milwaukee Zoo, Mt. Olympus, Noah’s Ark, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, Six Flags, Upper Dells Boat Tour, Wisc. Ducks Tour.
- Miracle League for Children with Disabilities Night at the Ballpark! July 9 is a fundraiser with the Madison Mallards for the Miracle League to be built at Bakken Park. Any questions or interest in donating, contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for Touch-A-Truck Vehicles! – New event this year on Sat, October 5th from 10am-12pm at Cottage Grove Elementary Parking Lot. FREE interactive family event to see, touch and safely explore your favorite big trucks. If you or your company has a unique vehicle that you would like to share with the community, contact Brooke at email@example.com.
- Green Bay Packers Family Night – Friday, August 2 at Lambeau Field! $10 per ticket. Pay cash or check at 210 Progress Dr. Tickets requested over the phone/email must be paid for within 2 days of request. Max 10 tickets per family.
- Marketplace Dayz Artwork Display – The Chamber of Commerce would love to showcase your kids’ artwork on July 20 this summer! They’re accepting 8.5”x11” paper work from ages 18 and under. Artwork should be dropped off no later than July 6 at Piggly Wiggly. You can pick up your artwork after the event. Questions? Call Jaime at 920-988-4545.
- Women’s Self-Defense: Tue, July 2 at 5:30-6:30 pm. $20. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Register by this Sunday!
- June 4-Wk Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr. and begin week of June 10! No classes week of July 4.
- Morning Classes
- P90X on W/F 5:30-6:30 am (7/17-8/9)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (7/16-8/8)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (7/20-8/10)
- Senior Fitness Class
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on M/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (7/29-9/6)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (7/15-8/7)
- Active Adult Strength on T/Th from 4:00-4:45 pm (7/16-8/8)
- Tabata Mon from 6:30-7:00 pm (7/15-8/5)
- Tabata Thurs from 6:30-7:00 pm (7/18-8/8)
- Yoga Flow on Thursdays from 5:30-6:15 pm (7/18-8/1)
- Tennis Lessons Sess 2: 7/8-7/18 Mon-Thur. at Northlawn Park - Ages 5-8 at 1:45-2:45 pm, Ages 9-10 at 3:00-4:00 pm, Ages 11-14 at 4:15-5:15 pm.
- Teen Cooking Class: Thurs, July 11 from 6-8pm at 4548 Falcon Ct. With Claire Doelger. Quick and easy meal ideas to create independence! $35; all ingredients included. Ages 12-17.
- Junior Golf Lessons at The Oaks Golf Course:
- Beginner lessons ages 6-10 on Saturdays from 7/13-8/3 at 12:00-12:45 pm
- Beginner lessons ages 11-16 on Saturdays from 7/13-8/3 at 1:00-1:45 pm
- Experienced lessons ages 6-10 on Sundays from 7/14-8/4 at 12:00-12:45 pm
- Experienced lessons ages 11-16 on Sundays from 7/14-8/4 at 1:00-1:45 pm
- Playground Camp Sess 2: 7/15-8/9 Mon-Fri from 1:00-4:00 pm at Northlawn Park. You can pick any 2 days a week or all week! More info and registration HERE.
- Archery Camp Sess 2: Mon-Fri 7/15-7/19 from 3:00-4:00 pm at 230 Progress Dr. Max 12 students. Ages 8-16.
- Kids Basic Jewelry Making: Thurs, July 18 from 6-8pm at 210 Progress Dr. $25; all materials included. Make a stretchy cord bracelet and one with crimps on beaded wire! Ages 7+.
- Battledarts! Sunday, Aug 4 from 12:00-2:00 pm at Fireman’s Park. Ages 7-15. $20.
- Engineering for Kids Camps:
- Jr. Robotics Camp: Simple Machines United! Grades K-2nd. M-F 8/12-8/16 from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm $165. Sign up by July 25th.
- LEGO Robotic Olympics Camp: Grades 3rd-6th. M-F 8/12-8/16 from 1:00-4:00 pm $165. Sign up by July 25th.
HAVE A GREAT 4TH OF JULY!